CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

First Post

So, this is my first posting with my new blog account. I had another account at www.realyankeefan.com/blog that just got overrun with spam, so I'm trying out a new one and hopefully won't get spammed to death. I have to admit that when my wife created the page for our family, it got me thinking about improving my old blog by creating a better one. So, I will give credit to my wife for helping me talk even more about the Yankees. She will love that. I just want you to know that while most of the talk will be about the Yankees, believe me, I have plenty of other stuff to talk about. I did get to visit Yankee Stadium (I guess they'll call it "Old Yankee Stadium" or something) this last summer and it was an awesome experience. I think I'll throw in some pictures from the trip every now and then. I do actually follow the Yankees and have a pretty good idea of what's going on with them, so, unlike some really lame Yankee blogs out there, I'll at least try to sound somewhat educated. But I'm really just looking for a place to rant and rave...even if nobody listens.

1 comments:

Helen & Bill said...

I listened, but you're not posting anymore. Could you be a little busy?